The Dean Vendetta 1.0 boasts dependable Dean hardware like a pair of high-output humbuckers, and diecast tuning machines. Its Tune-o-Matic bridge with string-though-body design delivers the sustain you’re after, and cosmetic bonuses like the classic Dean V-shaped ferrule pattern are an added bonus.
- Basswood body with classic black finish
- 25.5-inch scale, 24-fret bolt-on maple C neck with rosewood fingerboard and abalone dot inlays
- Dual DMT Design humbuckers with volume and tone controls, three-way toggle
- Tune-o-Matic bridge with classic Dean V-shaped ferrule pattern
- Dean diecast tuning machines